Addons and Extensions
Things that make your life just that much easier...Firefox/Chrome extensions or addons allows you to do more with Firefox/Chrome than just surf the Internet.
They are miniature programs that work within the browser to customize and personalize it for your needs.
Uses of Addons
Adding featuresFor example: Toolbars, Social Messaging Interfaces, Language Translators, etc...
Modifying How you View PagesThis is what the XJZ Survey Remover does.
It changes the content of a webpage as it is rendered so to remove any surveys.
Changing the Browser's InterfaceMaking it more colourful perhaps!
Some Popular Addons That You May Already Have:
- Google Toolbar for Firefox
- AVG Safesearch
- Adblock (blocks adverts just like the XJZ addon blocks surveys)
How to Install the Addon
- To install the survey remover, you need to visit the XJZ Survey Remover Addon Download Page
- Once you visit this page, click "Install the Addon"
After a few checks, you will see a "Software Installation" box. Click "Install Now".
If the installation box doesn't come up, click the "Click Here" link.
- The XJZ Survey Remover will be ready for you to use! (Or it will be after you quickly restart your browser with Firefox)
- Once installed, your browser updates the addon automatically, which ensures your version of the XJZ survey remover is always up to date!
Note:If you find you no longer need the survey remover, you can simple either:
- Disable it - this allows you to easily use it if you need it again in the future.
- Uninstall it - this option completely removes it from your computer.