Please use this page to get in touch; I will read your email and get back to you if required. However, please note that it may take a while for me to reply if I am busy.
- Write in English if you can. If you cannot, I shall try to translate your message using an online tool (and possibly my limited knowledge of other languages). Translation tools are not perfect so I apologise in advance if I misinterpret non-English messages.
- State clearly the purpose of your message.
- Explain in detail any points you wish to make (e.g. don't just say "a link on the site is broken" - please say where the link is!).
- Indicate if you don't want a reply as I will reply to all (reasonable) emails.
- Don't write all of your message in the title!
Please get in touch directly and securing by send an email to:
- Asking questions already answered on the website.
- Sending spam/marketing emails
- Sending abusive messages.